Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 1995 23:47:21 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Stephen Heath <drew@ida.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virtual Sockets

Hi.

I'm currently running a FreeBSD 2.0.5 Box on a 486DX266 and I'm wanting
to install virtual socket interfaces into the kernel so I can have
separate ports and IPs for our WWW clients.

Could you help me out by either pointing me in the right direction of a
FAQ on the subject, or by giving me information on what needs to be set
up in the kernel before it is recompiled. (If it needs to be at all.)

I am running the NCSA httpd 1.4.3, and have approximately 6 domains all
currently pointing to my one IP

Thanks for your help,

Drew
----

Andrew Heath		Internet Directory Australia	    drew@ida.com.au
			   http://www.ida.com.au/
Phone 0419335398 Fax 0394893346     PO Box 1003 Fitzroy North Vic Aust 3068
                        Offering Australia the World