Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 1996 20:00:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freeBSD.org>
To:        obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu
Cc:        chat@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Age Counter (was Re: Hackers ages)

On Mon, 5 Feb 1996 obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu wrote:

> Well _I_ can say I've seen him. :-))  Met him last year at the SANS
> conference in Arlington, VA.  Normal looking guy.  Late 20's, early 30's
> I'd say (right?).

	uh....37.   time for a new disguise. ;^)

> So I guess it's back to Bruce Evans that nobody knows anything about.

	yeah....from australia no less hmmm.....

> BTW, Jonathan how is Northern Virginia?  I really miss the place, and
> it's only been 4 months now.  :-(

	well come on back to SANS.  it will be at the same place as last time.

Jonathan M. Bresler        FreeBSD Postmaster         jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
play go. ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life
i am moving to a new job.                 PLEASE USE: jmb@FreeBSD.ORG