Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 1996 22:12:03 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio de Almeida lenzi <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
To:        Pete Carah <pete@pelican.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail -> uucp

> >If you need examples, let me know....
>
> I've done exactly this at a friend's house (I dial in but am normally
> up all the time), with the dual sys file entry; since 'alternate' will
> accept another port type all works fine; it doesn't even wait much to
> time out when the ppp link is down.

Hello Pete,
I have yet configured uucp to send mail that is:
mail lenzi!xxx < data would send the mail (data) to (user)lenzi at
machine xxx.
The problem is when I try mail lenzi@xxx. by using uucpport.cf, the
systems queues the mail, and after some time, looses it.

I'll be very happy if you can send (Us) the .cf file you used at your
friend's house.

That is not only me that have this type of problem.

Thanks a Lot,
Sergio Lenzi.