Date:      Sat, 11 May 1996 11:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@nike.efn.org>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   a question about tape media

this really isn't a freebsd question... but I just go a Teac MT-25T/F50
tape drive...  it included one complementary tape... but I have no idea
were to get more tapes for it...  the tapes look like normal audio tapes
but have a notch in the top center of the B side...  the tape has a model
number of CT-600F on it...

I must say that I like how easy it is to use scsi tape...  keep up the
good work...

John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
http://resnet.uoregon.edu/~gurney_j/
Modem/FAX: (541) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)