Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:40:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charlie ROOT <root@sandman.bevc.blacksburg.va.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question

Hello,
	Has anyone out  there had unbelievable problems installing
xemacs (version 19.14) into FreeBSD 2.1.6?  I get all kinds of
problems with trying to install the package->I get strange errors
about files that dont seem to exist.  When I try to install the
tar.gz file, I get stuck in configure.  It claims that it can't find
my X11 libraries.
I try to specify /usr/X11R6/lib to no avail.  Does anyone have any
suggestions, I am so tired of using vi for development.
			Thanks,
			Scott