Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 19:06:09 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Peter van Heusden <pvh@leftside.wcape.school.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Running FreeBSD on 2nd SCSI disk

Hi

Is it possible to boot FreeBSD off the 2nd SCSI disk on a system? I've got
2 disks, one of which is currently running FreeBSD. I want to install
Win95, but for safety's sake, I want to install it on another hard disk
(so that it doesn't accidentially squelch my FreeBSD :). The Win95
partitition will of course need to be on HD #1 (SCSI ID 0), so I'm hoping
I can keep FreeBSD on HD #2 (SCSI ID 1).

Thanks for any assistance,
Peter
--
Peter van Heusden |    Computers Networks Reds Greens Justice Peace Beer Africa
pvh@leftside.wcape.school.za | Support the SAMWU 50 litres campaign!