Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 1998 23:09:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ian Kallen <ian@gamespot.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel compile hitting aicasm_scan.c & puking

Well, now I'm done with make world and guess what, it's still bombing out.
It looks like this was a problem for a while in April, is this a recurrent
bug or did a kludge something here?
Thanks,
-Ian

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Mike Smith wrote:
:> I just upgraded from something 2.2.2ish to 2.2.7 and my kernel compile is
:> bombing out with something like:
:>
:>  cc -O -I.   -c aicasm_scan.c
:>  ../../dev/aic7xxx/aicasm_scan.l: In function `yylex':
:>  ../../dev/aic7xxx/aicasm_scan.l:68: `T_DOWNLOAD' undeclared (first use
:>  this function)
:>  ../../dev/aic7xxx/aicasm_scan.l:68: (Each undeclared identifier is
:>  reported only once
:>  ../../dev/aic7xxx/aicasm_scan.l:68: for each function it appears in.)
:>  *** Error code 1
:>
:> I just supped /sys from stable and I'm making world, I'll check on
:> it in a few hours, meantime: anybody else seen this problem recently?
:> Wassup?
:
:You haven't finished your world build.  One thing at a time.
:
:--
:\\  Sometimes you're ahead,       \\  Mike Smith
:\\  sometimes you're behind.      \\  mike@smith.net.au
:\\  The race is long, and in the  \\  msmith@freebsd.org
:\\  end it's only with yourself.  \\  msmith@cdrom.com
:
:
:
:with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the message
:

--
Ian Kallen <ian@gamespot.com>				ICQ: 17073910
 Homer:  All right, time for a family meeting.