Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 1997 03:43:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Marko Schuetz <marko@kinetic.ki.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FBSD 2.2.1: Voxware on ESS688????

I understand that PCMCIA (e.g. PAO) and built-in sound hardware sometimes
get into wars with each other.  You might want to check out PAO's
configuration as far as which IRQ's it thinks are free, etc.

Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com> - Ask me for my PGP key | PGP: Your
WWW HomePage: http://DonaldBurr.base.org/  ICQ #1347455 | right to
Address: P.O. Box 91212, Santa Barbara, CA 93190-1212   | 'Net privacy.
Phone: (805) 957-9666    FAX: (800) 492-5954            | USE IT.