Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 16:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

	Hello Marc,

	It might seem that FreeBSD group makes less noise then Linux. And
it is true to some extent because mostly FreeBSD users are more technical
then Linux users and tend to try and solve problems on their own. I agree
with you that we need more participation and simply noise to stand out in
the computer world. Look, everyone complains about Windows and see how
popular that is. Ok, I am going to walk down the hallway and scream
something about FreeBSD now. Yeah, that's it. *grin*

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."
                        Linux -- DOS of the Unix world.