Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 11:58:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
To:        Thomas Dean <tomdean@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2nd Hard Drive

Thank you for such a promt reply.  I have been using FreeBSD 2.2.6 as
dangerosly dedicaded for about 3 months now, and in the past 3 months I've
seemed to add a whole bunch of ods and ends.  Down at the bottem it sounds
like you mean I should just totally whipe FreeBSD completly and start over
with the new partitions.  I don't think I am really willing to do this.

At this point it seems as if there is a ton of work involved to have it do
what I want to do, so I think I will take my alternative plan of action.
That is, every time I need to use Win95, simple unplug the IDE cable from
the existing drive and plug it in to the win95 drive.  You know, just swap
them in and out as needed.  I think I can deal with that for a while, or
until I just totally lose my mind and go bezerk while doing this. (Gotta
have Win95 for those coolio games! =) ).

Thanks Again,
Chris

--

Chris Martino