Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:54:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Reeh <michaelr@ss454.dyn.ml.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.7 and 2940 controller problems

I find it strange that there would be any problems with the aha-2940UW.. I
run one (unfortunately, no Ultra-scsi devices attached) with no problems
from 2.2.6r/s to 2.2.7-stable..

i have however seen some strange stuff with other unix's (i.e. SCO) if you
mess with any of the default in the scsi bios setup.. freebsd might give
the same problems, however, i didnt try it in freebsd .. might want to
look into the scsi device setup

mike reeh
breadfan!michaelr@ss454.dyn.ml.org