Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:55:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Stefan Molnar <stefan@csudsu.com>
To:        Paolo Di Francesco <paipai@tin.it>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Ultra] Where is the compiler?

I normaly use devworkpro.  Getting a licence for the project would be
hard, but do able.  One way to go, is create the sun4u port using
32bit.  Sun did not release a 64bit solaris until a while ago.
I see the bigest part I see is just getting support of the sun4u cpu
set.  Going after 64bit FreeBSD and sun4u at once will be too much to do
for the amount of people that can code.  That will give us a chance
to come from the kiddie end of the pool to the part where we can wade
safely.

Stefan