Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:42:43 +0100 (CET)
From:      Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
Subject:   scheduling a function call from int routines

I want to schedule a function call from an interrupt routine. How do I
do that? timeout?

As in, a USB returns in an interrupt the message the fact that the
connection status of one of the ports or suspend status has changed. I
cannot start checking the ports from that interrupt routine, because I
need to transfer data to the device to make that work.

thanks.

Nick Hibma
FreeBSD USB project

--
The above are strictly my own opinions and not my employer's.

      e-mail: n_hibma@freebsd.org
   home page: http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/usb/usb.pl