Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:51:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Willow  <willow@tds.edu>
To:        HonMrBob@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with ATAPI CD-ROM

We found a few ATAPI drives that would not work with FreeBSD (2.2.6-2.2.7)
The Acer drives gave us a problem as did the NEC 4-by-8X drives, but other
than that all the others we tried work fine.

--
willow@tds.edu
--

"The willow is deceptively strong. It bends, but it does not break. Its
roots are deep and can withstand the worst storm. It promises rest, and

      Byron to Lyta, Strange Relations