Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:06:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kelly Yancey <kbyanc@posi.net>
To:        Kip Macy <kip@lyris.com>
Cc:        "John W. DeBoskey" <jwd@unx.sas.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: maxfiles same as maxfilesperproc ??

  Well, maybe a patch will get things moving. I just submitted kern/15860
with a simple patch which reduces the default maxfilesperproc to be 20
less than maxfiles. I got the mailing list reference wrong in the PR, but
-hackers has it's share of similar requests :).

  Kelly

--
Kelly Yancey  -  kbyanc@posi.net  -  Richmond, VA
Analyst / E-business Development, Bell Industries  http://www.bellind.com/