Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 14:43:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Willow <willow@tds.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Pine 4.05 question

Does anyone know how to or if pine 4.05 can display the total number of
messages or the number of new messages next to the folder name without
opening the folder?

For example:

INBOX  [27]
freebsd-chat [12]

Or something like that.  It would be nice to see at a glance what folders
have new messages or the total messages in each folder.  I do use procmail
to sort incoming messages and mailstat is good, it's just not what I want.

TIA!

--
willow@tds.edu