Date:      Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:19:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Todd Backman <tbackman@c523578-a.sttls1.wa.home.com>
To:        Leif Neland <leifn@neland.dk>
Cc:        jahanur <jahanur@jjsoft.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to limit bulk mails.

Bravo! At the last ISP I worked for we had a $500 charge for SPAMMING
built into the subscriber license agreement. If any of our customers
SPAMMED we closed down the acct. and charged them $500. Didn't have
too many spammers join up after that...

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Leif Neland wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, jahanur wrote:
>
> > Yes there anyway we can limit a perticular user instead of limiting
> > everybody.
> > Please help.
> > Jahanur
>
> Give one warning, then terminate the account. (Or better, terminate the
> user :-)

> > > If you use sendmail, you can do this in sendmail.cf:
> > >
> > > # maximum number of recipients per SMTP envelope
> > > O MaxRecipientsPerMessage=100

Todd Backman                               "there are two major products
<tbackman@c523578-a.sttls1.wa.home.com>     that came out of berkley:
Geek and FreeBSD user                       lsd and unix.
Seattle, WA                                 we don't believe this to be
"Chaos is a good teacher..."                a coincidence." j.s.anderson