Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:57:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jon Smith <jonsmith@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   DVD, RealMagic, etc.:  A discussion in January

By the tag on the subject, I'm hoping progress has been made, but by the
lack of messages that were retrieved in the search, I'm afraid that there
hasn't been....

What, if any, progress has been made towards the RealMagic Holllywood Plus
Mpeg decoder card and/or DVD/UDF etc.?

I've seen (but havne't looked into) the Linux postings of UDF in the
kernel etc. etc.  (and given the time, I'm going to take my DVD ROM and
stuff it -- temporarily of course -- into my firend's linux box ;)

Jon Smith

--
Don't forget the tax.

Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@physics.purdue.edu>