Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:02:49 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ryan Thompson <freebsd@sasknow.com>
To:        Adrian Urquhart <adrian@devnet-uk.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Testing

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Adrian Urquhart wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just ignore this

That's a little hard, considering my mail server (and thousands more) have
already received your message.

> - testing that I can send mail to the list.

It works!!

> DNS has been
> broken :o(

Forgive me, but what does that have to do with this mailing list?  Do you
have a question regarding your DNS that you need our help with?

> Adrian Urquhart
> Technical Director
> devnet (uk) ltd

If I had 2 bits for every time somebody posted a "test" message to a
public FreeBSD mailing list, I'd STILL be losing bandwidth! :-)

Please, refrain from posting "test" messages to freebsd-questions.
Instead, try freebsd-test.

--
  Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
  50% Owner, Technical and Accounts

  SaskNow Technologies     http://www.sasknow.com
  #106-380 3120 8th St E   Saskatoon, SK  S7H 0W2