Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:00:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@AIC-GW.MLINK.NET>
To:        Sam Stephenson <sam@conio.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SoundBlaster 16 problems

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Sam Stephenson wrote:

[....]

: % config SAM
: SAM:115: unknown option "SBC_IRQ"
: SAM:114: unknown option "CONFIG_SBPRO"
: Unknown options used - it is VERY important that you do
:          make clean && make depend
: before recompiling
: Kernel build directory is ../../compile/SAM

Ignore the options warning, it'll work fine with them, just make clean,
make depend, then make.. it'll compile clean =) options CONFIG_SBPRO
*might* not be needed, but it works fine for me.. Give it a whirl, got
nothing to lose.

: when I add the two 'options' lines.  Sorry if I seem pitifully helpless.
:
: --Sam Stephenson
:   sam@conio.net

Matt