Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:11:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Loren Daniel Koss <loren@pciway.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@FreeBSD.org.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FTP through NATD..

No, I'm trying to get *in* to a "dodgy" (are you english?) ftp port..
Actually, I have it exposed to the world as 8002, but internally on my NT
box it is 6002.  It could very well be 8002 on the internal, but for some
reason when I tried 6002 on the 216.32.46.218, it failed, so I moved it..
I Like I said, I can still connect..  I just can't do anything over the
data connection..  It fails on the PORT command..  What do you think is
the problem?

Loren