Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:13:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/release/scripts dokern.sh

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> jkh         2000/02/26 14:11:28 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     release/scripts      dokern.sh
>   Log:
>   Elide INET6 related options for boot floppies.

Any reason not to have used my version of all of this?  You added some
new style bugs to GENERIC and, for some reason, didn't use the
much more accurate '/IPv6/d' in sed.  I say new style bugs because
the comment style on the new pseudo-devices does not match the
others, and the'# for IPv6' just looks stranded out there and should be
in English instead.
   Just pointing these things out, I'm not trying to flame here.  I
know Bruce would have said these things eventually, anyway ;-)