Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:07:56 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Cliff Rowley <dozprompt@onsea.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVS/NFS Core dump mystery

Sorry for the delay in reply, I've been meaning to do it, but the work
seems to keep on coming...

I havent had a chance to try it out yet, since making the switch again
requires moving all my working files over (original images etc.) to the
FreeBSD installation.  Simple I know, but I dont have the time...

I'll give it a whirl on Friday, since I have a day off, and I'll let ya
know.  It sounds very likely, since poking around the cvs source lead me
to permissions a couple of times.  I dont see why it should be affected by
this, however, since just editing the file shouldnt affect permissions...

Thanks.

Cliff Rowley

- while (!asleep) { code(); }