Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:28:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ryan Turner <ryan@workstation.dhs.org>
To:        Andrew Reilly <areilly@nsw.bigpond.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2048 byte media

Thanks for the information.  It looks like I am trying to do the same
thing as you with a Fujitsu 640M MO drive.  I am still having a little
bit of trouble getting it to work.  I have been using FreeBSD for a while
but have never had to deal with removeable media before this (always
used /stand/sysinstall).  I was hoping you could tell me what steps you
took to get it working.  I have added the disktab entrys you suggested but
have been unable to get fdisk/disklabel to work.

Ryan Turner
ryturner@vt.edu