Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2000 07:51:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        Duke Normandin <dnormandin@freewwweb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Proxy server / squid

Hi Duke,

My favourite site has always been the firewall faq at:

http://www.interhack.net/pubs/fwfaq/

good description of what devices at which layers of the OSI model can do
what with nasty packets, and explanations of the various
terminologies. Also links to other sites and security related mailing
lists. If you enjoy this sort of stuff, the firewall-wizards mailing list
is highly recommended.

Cheers,

Dru