Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 18:12:25 -0300 (ART)
From:      Fernando Gleiser <fgleiser@cactus.fi.uba.ar>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenSSH and librsaINTL problems

I'm having problems trying to make openssh work on a 4.1-RELEASE
system.

That's what I did:

I installed the crypto distribution and sources from the CD.
I built the librsaINTL libs, and installed them.

But when I try to run SSH, I get the following error:

bash-2.03$ ssh fgleiser@192.168.1.1
** RSA_PKCS1: Unable to find an RSA implementation shared library.
** Install either the USA (librsaUSA.so) or International (librsaINTL.so)
** RSA library on your system and run this program again.
** See the OpenSSL chapter in the FreeBSD Handbook, located at
** http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/openssl.html, for more information.
Segmentation fault

the libs are in /usr/lib, and I even run an ldconfig to rescan the
directories. Can anybody tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

				Fer