Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 14:10:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
Cc:        Bill Moran <wmoran@columbus.rr.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apach+ssl+php port

The frontpage port hasn't worked in months and months.  It seems that it
is a zombie ;)  It sill uses the BSDI version of Frontpage for God's
sake.  There is a native FreeBSD version that I have set up on a client
computer.  Of course, I built my own version of Apache/mod_ssl/frontpage
so that everything is under the /usr/local/apache directory.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@veldy.net