Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:00:00 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        Peter Brezny <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How To's

> 	Sounds like you're voluntreeing to head this up... :)

	I have to agree with you though... there is an awful lot of
documentation that is hard to find from the main site. The real question
is, do the people who wrote it wish it to be merged in to the
handbook...? That is one of the reasons why I've been making my web
site... there is no one central place for everyone to get a list of links
from.

					Rick