Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:07:05 +1100 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@itworks.com.au>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@uol.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/22269: qmail installation should also modify /etc/make.conf

For those that never do a build world the parameter will never come into
play. For those that do a build world I'm sure that they don't want their
qmail installation corrupted or overwritten.

Both of those points seem to say that putting the entry into
/etc/make.conf is a good thing.

Gavin

| Gavin Cameron                      |          ITworks Consulting         |
| Ph    : +61 3 9642 5477            |       Level 8, 488 Bourke Street    |
| Fax   : +61 3 9642 5499            |         Melbourne,  Victoria        |
| Email : gavin@itworks.com.au       |           Australia,  3000          |