Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:16:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "[gill]" <gill@topsecret.net>
To:        Mahlon Smith <reich@internetcds.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail -> qmail questions

yeah, i'm on that list and I am installing qmail on my mailserver.  I am
looking for opinions on what I should do with the mail agents on the other
machines who will deliver occasional messages to the qmail box for
relaying/delivery.

->> I am installing qmail on my mailserver and I have questions about what I
->> should do on the other boxes in the network.  The other servers will send
->> mail to root every night

->The local boxes on your network - if all they are doing is running
->sendmail for local deliveries and not relaying, it probably isn't
->worth the time to convert.  As for your mailservers, I'd always
->recommend qmail over sendmail.

--gill