Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:19:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      Phillip Salzman <phill@freebsd.org>
To:        Mike Barcroft <mike@q9media.com>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chili!Soft ASP on FreeBSD?

I also think its quite odd how they have a Windows XX(XX) version of
their iASP software, too.  But I guess some people actually run stuff of
other than IIS on their win32 boxen.

---
Phillip Salzman
phill@FreeBSD.Org
http://www.sysctl.net/  |<- My Website.  Are you scared yet?
"If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z.  X is work.  Y
 is play.  Z is keep your mouth shut."
                -- Albert Einstein