Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2001 14:15:40 -0500 (CDT)
From:      m0nk <m0nk@enteract.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   help with digital camera - but NOT gphoto

does anyone know of a port that works with the sony dsc-01 digital camera
BESIDES gphoto 4.3?  i simply cannot get gphoto to communicate with my
camera - anytime i either try to get a picture or even a thumbnail from my
camera, gphoto crashes and dumps core.

alternatively, does anyone know how i can get gphoto to crash less?  is
there something with stty i can twiddle?

please reply to me directly if possible.

thanks in advance,

-kent cowgill                                      m0nk@enteract.com

if anyone can make a difference in the fight against AIDS.. I CANada
415 miles from montreal, canada to portland, maine   9/5/01 - 9/9/01

rider # 32539
CA -> US AIDS vaccine ride                      http://m0nk.com/ride