Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:17:41 +0200 (SAST)
From:      The Psychotic Viper <psyv@root.org.za>
To:        "Zac M. Speidel" <zms@mediaone.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with mounting ntfs file system..

Hi,

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Zac M. Speidel wrote:
> When I try to "mount -t ntfs /dev/wd0s3" I get:
>
> # mount -t ntfs /dev/wd0s3 /mnt
> ntfs: /dev/wd0s3: Invalid argument
> #

try mounting the fs as read only, and unfortunately if it mounts some1
else on the list can assist in working around that because I had no luck
in all the times I have tried, and vaguely remember reading something that
indicated it was a hopeless cause...but lack of sleep says dont trust me
on that .
	mount -t ntfs -o ro /dev/wd0s3 /mnt

PsyV