Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:17:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Gary D. Margiotta" <gary@tbe.net>
To:        Paul Boehmer <pboehmer@seidata.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Code Red?!

Will also concur that we've seen it in our mix of BSD and Sun, Apache and
NES/iPlanet servers.

I have heard reports of a 'resurgence' of the Code Red worm.

In addition, we just got word from one of our offices that there is
another happy joy M$ Outlook-based e-mail attachement worm which goes
through the address book, spams everyone in it and shares out the C: drive
for unrestricted sharing.

-Gary

"Complexity breeds bugs.  Bugs prevent adoption, lack of adoption results
in death.  Death not good."