Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:02:44 +0100 (SNT)
From:      Peter Olsson <pol@leissner.se>
To:        Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>
Cc:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Star Office 5.2/POP mail?

This seems to be a yet-to-be-resolved problem with SO5.2.
I mailed the port maintainer about it and he gave me the
explanation which is that SO5.2 for some reason can't connect
to other machines than itself. So I run http and imap through
local plug-gw (from the earliest TIS FWTK) in the machine running SO.
Works fine.

Peter Olsson