Date:      Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:38:18 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   BREAK on console not working once booted?

Hi,

I am sitting in front of a sparc and after powercycling I had been
able to drop into 'ok ' w/o problem from serial console sending BREAK.

After that I booted into single user mode and continued and while rc
scripts had been running I hadn't been able to drop into 'ok ' again
by sending BREAK. Nor am I able now that the system is fully up and
running.

What do I have to do so I can break to 'ok ' from a running system?