Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:25:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
Cc:        lists@security.za.net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 40gig IDE drives?

May or may not be related but I found with 4.0 that when I edited the
disklabel to change the type to vinum the in-core copy was not written
although the on-disk copy was, giving vinum a problem.  Fix was to
repartition each disk in the array with a true partition entry.

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
#4 ISP on C|NET, #1 in Ohio