Date:      Thu, 22 May 1997 00:29:02 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Bruce Gingery <bruce@gtcs.com>
To:        James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, GNATS Management <gnats@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/3657: HyperNews port submitted

Thankyou for the correction.  I did not realize that p5- indicated CPAN
only, and hadn't seen that anyplace.  I merely took it as a designator
that it was something which requires Perl5.

	Bruce Gingery  <bgingery@gtcs.com>

On Wed, 21 May 1997, James FitzGibbon wrote:

-}Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 22:47:53 -0400 (EDT)
-}From: James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
-}To: bgingery@gtcs.com
-}Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, GNATS Management <gnats@FreeBSD.ORG>,
-}    freebsd-ports@hub.freebsd.org
-}
-}On Wed, 21 May 1997 bgingery@gtcs.com wrote:
-}
-}> >Category:       ports
-}> >Synopsis:       Port of NCSA HyperNews submitted as p5-hypernews
-}
-}I noticed that you submitted this with a "p5-" prefix.  Just to let you
-}know, that's for Perl 5 modules from CPAN, not just any program that uses
-}perl5 to do it's work.
-}
-}Whoever imports this, please take note.
-}
-}Thanks.
-}
-}--