Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:57:49 -0700 (MST)
From:      Paul Andrews <andrews@powersurfr.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   pine4 and cclient

I tried installing the pine4 port which was updated to the latest pine
version of 4.32. However when I try to 'make' the port it fails on
cclient-4.8. It is looking for imap-2000a.tar.z which it cannot
find. I check out the ftp site and the only version listed is
imap-2000b.tgz.z.

I also recall from a previous post the imap-2000b was released. Any chance
that the cclient will be updated to include this new released.

Paul Andrews