Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:07:55 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
To:        francesca <kesca@cox.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AGP support

Hi Francesca,
	You could either load the AGP kernel module on boot (check
/boot/defaults/loader.conf for what line to add to /boot/loader.conf)
without recompiling your kernel, or recompile the kernel with "device agp"
added. You can find out a lot about kernel options by reading through
/usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT.

Good luck,
Josh

Josh Tolbert
hemi@scoundrelz.net

Every time the power flickers, a squirrel gets his wings.