Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:45:14 +0100 (MET)
From:      Pelle Stene <pelle@init.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mounting a solaris partition in freebsd

Hi!

I recently removed my Solaris X86 and installed Freebsd 4.4
instead.
I have a second harddisk with a solaris ufs file system attached
to the same computer.

Is it possible to mount this solaris file system in Freebsd in
order to transfer the data to another disk?

The solaris ufs filesystem was made in Solaris 8.
I have a standard install FreeBSD 4.4 system with no tweaks.

Regards
Pelle