Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:27:44 +1100 (EST)
From:      Graeme Cross <graeme@babylon.wsc.monash.edu.au>
To:        Reza Tahir <reza@telekom.com.my>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Buy The Complete FBSD Book

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Reza Tahir wrote:

>Hope that u all r fine and enjoy indulging yourselves with FreeBSD. I am
>writing coz I heard that we could get the book at one of this Australian
>site coz it's a little bit cheaper buying over there. I think..
>Anyone who knows the address site please advise. Your kind help is very
>much appreciated!

Linux System Labs Australia (http://www.lsl.com.au/) in Melbourne sells
FreeBSD products, as does CetusTech in Sydney
(http://www.cetustech.com.au/).

Expect to pay AUS$70-$80 for the Complete FreeBSD with the 4 CD-ROMs.

Cheers
Graeme

--
Graeme Cross
Water Studies Centre, Monash University           Phone: +61 3 990 54089