Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:06:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD User Group Tips

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Chip wrote:

> Compared to that, SeaFUG ain't so bad after all. (The fug has talked a bit
> about changing the name, but it hasn't gone anywhere.)

By the way, does SeaFUG have an actual website anymore?
Where can I find out more about SeaFUG?

   Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. I want to start or participate in a users group in Snohomish County,
Washington. If anyone knows of a users group north of Seattle or south of
Bellingham or is interested in starting one, please let me know
(off-list).