Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:59:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Nilsson <daniel@oden.homeip.net>
To:        Nadav Eiron <nadav@cs.Technion.AC.IL>
Cc:        <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Recommended SCSI controllers on Alpha?

All,

You should able to buy the LSI logic board SYM8952U which is
the same as KZPCA-AA, supported by Tru64 4.0F and up as
well as OVMS v7.1-2.

Single channel 80MB/s LVD. For 160MB/s I don't think there is
a board qualified yet but it's going to be the Adaptec chip
that is used for that. A variant of 29160.

Let me know, there might be more options if that doesn't work.

Daniel