Date:      Wed, 29 May 1996 09:26:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Bill Crosbie <crosbie@AESOP.RUTGERS.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PS version question

On Tue, 28 May 1996, Bill Crosbie wrote:

> I'm still getting the same error.  Pity.  Would be handy to have a pdf
> version of the document around.  Maybe I'll just do a quick and dirty
> version of the ascii text with a full text catalog of the contents.  That
> would be a start.

I generated a version that uses times roman rather than the
bitmap TeX fonts.  However, it looks as though dvips still pulled
some bitmap characters in.  I suspect they may be from a symbol
font.

ftp://fallout.campusview.indiana.edu/pub/handbook.ps.gz

-john

== http://fallout.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ================