Date:      Thu, 4 Jul 1996 18:24:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Riffle <root@rif.kconline.com>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
Cc:        Jim Riffle <jriffle@rif.kconline.com>, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: When will Pine 3.94 be ported?

> 	*scratch chin*  I just did 'build neb' without removing the
> -DMOUSE defines and it compiled fine...straight out of the box...

I always seem to find the hard way!

Actually though, without removing the -DMOUSE define on my system, pico
would not compile.  This did not stop the compiliation.Pine still was
compiling, so I stopped it assuming it would not work with the old pico.
This could just be my system, but that is the way it happened here.

You may wish to check to make sure your version of pico is 2.8.  I
believe 2.5 comes with 3.91.  It is possiable that your are using the old
pico, if this is not just something with my system.  If so, removing that
define, will fix it.

Jim