Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 02:02:46 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jean Couillaud <couill_j@epita.fr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   bt848

Hello,

I try for several days now to use my Miro PCTV on Freebsd.
Thus, I ve downloaded the driver on
http://telepresence.dmem.strath.ac.uk/bt848/
and installed fxtv ..
but ..

I cant build a new kernel with the bktr device as told in the
README.Freebsd delivered with the driver sources ..
The problem is the following :

These two header files :
iicbb_if.h and smbus_if.h needed by the bktr_i2c.c file dont exist.
instead, I ve found iicbb.h and smbus.h but there are already included in
bktr_i2c.c and iicbb_if.m and smbus_if.m. But even with these files, it
fails, apparently, the format isn't a .h acceptable format ;)

So .. Where are there 2 needed header files ..
(I must precise that I had just made a cvsup .. so my sys src tree is the
current sys src tree)
Were they obsolete ?
Is there a solution .. ? :)

Thx in advance ..