Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 12:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Utz <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>, FreeBSD Documenters <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Linuxdoc

Hi;

	where do we find the DocBook stuff? I have an outline of a rather
extensive discussion wrt ethenet under freebsd. This includes serving
windoze via samba etc...

	my time has been constrained by finals. My enthusiasm has been
contrained by the constant churning with the docformat stuff. The Docbook
stuff seems worthy of taking a peek at...

	reading this i realize i sound snippy about the doc format stuff.
This is not the case. I welcome the discussion if it results in the
adoption of a consistent, easy to use interface.

tnx!

 John Utz	spaz@u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life