Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 14:39:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   fetch woes

I've been having problems with fetch lately...trying to slap together a
port right now, and I'm seeing a problem I've seen quite a bit lately:

lambic:/usr/ports/astro/saotng % make fetch
>> saord.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://sao-ftp.harvard.edu/pub/rd/.
fetch: pub/rd/saord.tar.gz: cannot get remote modification time
fetch: ftp://sao-ftp.harvard.edu/pub/rd/saord.tar.gz: FTP error:
fetch: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
[...]

This "remote modification time" thing is really getting me down.  What's
up with this?  Ideas?

2.2-[shortly before]-RELEASE.

Happy Trails,

Brian