Date:      Sun, 3 May 1998 10:18:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xgalaga-2.0

Hey!

The new version of xgalaga is out -- in theory it plays much more happily
with the soundcards, and we don't need any of the sound workarounds we
currently have.

However, it's using autoconf, and ... I can't get it to DTRT when
installing into the various directories.  I'm so pissed at configure right
now I could just spit, so if somebody would like to be able to play the
new xgalaga...go for it.

http://ogresoft.dyn.ml.org/xgal.html

Brian